Thursday, August 12, 2010

Before & After at Pixel Perfect

It's Thursday and time for my most favorite link-up of the week!  Before & After at Pixel Perfect!

original
SOOC

DSC_8067 4
After

DSC_8067 2
Another crop from the same image

DSC_8078 3
Another shot from the same breakfast - yum! I thought the blue overlay made the yellow egg pop!

Here's a shot I really love from earlier this week!
before
Before

DSC_7901i
After



Visit the Pixel Perfect blog for more before & after and vote for my post!

10 comments:

  1. Sometimes all you need is a good crop. And that is one perfect egg. Yum. The second one looks much brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you come over sometime and make me breakfast? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! These are making me hungry! Great edits!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always amazed at how much difference a crop can make! It is one thing I rarely try too. Great edits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will make you laugh.....

    When I looked at one of the first images I thought, "hey that's interesting, she put her egg on top of a chocolate chip cookie". Rats...it was only an english muffin.

    Maybe we should try it. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots. I just ate and I'm hungry again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!

    I eat almost the same thing every morning (I melt a piece of cheese on the english muffin first!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy food...creative angles and fun edits! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shots! I love the angle of the first edit- I should try that in my editing program.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required