Wednesday, August 18, 2010

a wee bit of me Wednesday

Ashley at Ramblings and Photos did this last week and I thought hey, why not? So today I'm linking up with Leigh Ashley for a wee bit of me Wednesday 




{one} who’s the funniest person you know?

Josiah, my two year old son - he makes me laugh every day!


 
{two} were you a michael jackson fan?

Who?

lol. I think I was vaguely aware of his music in the early 90's but I was more of a Michael W. Smith fan than a Michael Jackson fan.


 
{three} what was your favorite book as a child?

This one is really tough. I read and was read to a lot as a child. Both of my parents read to me, the Chronicles of Narnia, The Lord Of The Rings, Little House on the Prairie and I really loved the The Princess and the Goblin series by George MacDonald but I also loved Little Women and A Little Princess but I think my favorite book of all was The Ordinary Princess - my mom read it to my sisters and me and we read the whole thing in one sitting!


 
{four} what’s the most delicious meal you’ve ever eaten?

probably the quail egg and scallops that my brother in-law made a few weeks ago - it was simply amazing!

 
{five} if you could eliminate on thing you do each day in the bathroom so you never had to do it again, what would it be?

Shaving, for sure, or tweezing my eyebrows.


{six} if you could ask barak obama one question, what would it be?

hmmmmm.


{seven} what’s the best place near you to get a drink?

we actually live really near to a bunch of cool bars - like the best in my little city - sports bars, artsy bars you name it there's two within five minutes of my house but I've never been to any of them. The last time I walked into a bar was around the holidays at around 1am and I walked right out. Too much noise, too many people! Just give me a nice Passion Fruit Vodka in Coke Zero on my couch or a nice Pinot Noir and I'm happy!


{eight} what kind of music can you just not stand to listen to?

poorly produced Christian music. I just can't listen to it. I've tried but I always end up turning it off after about thirty seconds.


{nine} who and when was your first kiss?

who comes up with these questions?! lol  my first kiss was my husband, Daniel when I was 16.


{ten} what 3 things do you think will become obsolete in the next ten years?

The united states postal service hopefully by then it will be 100% privatized
The kindle why would you buy one when the iPad can do that +1,000 otherthings?
Realtors every time we have moved we've just used the internet to find our house and even when we used a realtor she was not very helpful - sorry.



No post would be complete without pictures!! These are from a self-portrait photo shoot I did yesterday for an upcoming product feature! My camera lens kept fogging up! These aren't my favorite but I like the concept.

6 comments:

  1. I love that your first kiss was with your husband. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was thinking the same! thing.. lucky girl to share your first (and most likely last:) with the same man.. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the answers, and I think the photos turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the photos look great too. Those are some funny questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post - love learning a bit more about you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even think about tweezing the brows. I hate that also.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required