Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday

It's Tuesday evening here at my house. The hubs is off at a business dinner so I am making pancakes and blogging (yes at the same time, and yes I know it's a disaster waiting to happen). I'm wishing it were Wednesday night and time to watch So You Think You Can Dance, which I have been really into ever since Alex's amazing Hip Hope routine about three weeks ago.

I took so many photos over the weekend!!!  I got confused about the Trendy Treehouse and thought it was "by the pool" so I took some fun photos of the kids at the pool.

DSC_6038DSC_6042

the next day we went to get ice cream
DSC_6190
DSC_6188
DSC_6153DSC_6194DSC_6150DSC_6214DSC_6222
I even managed to snap a pic of the hubs! :)

DSC_6225
And we snaged an awesome pair of flip flops for Josiah for only three bucks. He was so happy with his Woody flip flops that he asked me to change the "green speckled frog" song to be "green speckled flip-flop frog" and laughed the whole way through.
five greean and speckled flip-flop frogs
sat on a speckled flip-flop log
eating some most deliciousl flies
yum yum!
one jumped into the flip-flop pool
where it was nice and flip-flop cool
now there are four green speckled flip flop frogs...

Josiah tried one of the banana peppers!
DSC_6107DSC_6114DSC_6125


Sweet Shot DayThe Trendy Treehouse


I've been working on photographing someththing for the header for my new blog layout. I want to do something like this. I don't think that this is going to be the final product but I'm very happy with the concept.



DSC_5901
before
DSC_5901
after a simple white overlay

10 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love the white overlay - so soft and lovely. Just beautiful! :-) I just wanted to mention, for some reason your link showed up on an older touch-up Tuesday post, I think the 4th of July one. You're welcome to post again on todays...only if you'd like! :-) Thank you so much for playing - beautiful edit. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and also your pictures above are wonderful! I can't believe your little guy tried a banana pepper - what a face LOL! Also, the one of your daughter looking at those flowers on the table, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that ice cream is making this pregnant lady drool. Must.resist.temptation. ;) The picture of your little guy trying the banana peppers are TOO cute! What a brave guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great weekend! fun and beutiful photos! love the pepper testing ones...to funny :) I like your new idea for our header, i think that will look nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! Gorgeous either way you look at it. Love the simplicity of the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute about the flip flop song! :)

    I love the white overlay --gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had waffles for dinner the other night - it's always a hit in our house. Great photos. I like the white overlay too - very peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great everyday shots of your family. The ice cream looks delish!! The kids look like they are having a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures...sounds like something I would do...blog and cook. At some point, I can see my husband getting annoyed. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect summer day...the pool and ice cream!! Thanks for sharing your 'today' with us at Communal Global :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required