Thursday, July 22, 2010

Special Delivery!!

Typing this blog title reminds me of my days of watching Mr. Rogers Neighborhood and the Speedy Deilvery Man would alway say "Special Delivery" hmmmm... good memories.

Well, I had a special delivery today! Drumroll please....
front cover - for now
My preview copy finally arrived of the book I'll be selling on my blog later this year (via blurb). I am so thrilled with how it has all turned out so far and while I have a tremendous number of changes to make I am so excited about making it to this place. I can't wait to bring it with me and talk it over with Abi while I stay with her next weekend!
Below the back cover - I'm so in love with it, it printed so perfectly. I'm considering making it the front cover...
I'm in love with the back cover

DSC_6467
a favorite spread with words from this post...
another favorite spread

I still haven't quite figured out if I'm going to use text from my blog or random inspirational quotes... if you have two cents about this please do share!

I'm really excited to finally be working on this project, it is a place to start anyway. I'll be printing more of these, probably at the end of next month, if you'd be interested in proofing a copy for me let me know!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great idea selling little books like that! I would love to proof one! Just let me know! I think the quotes or blurbs should come from inspiration when you look at the photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful! I really should compile my photographs like that...Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh - so pretty!! I love the berry shots!
    And what a fabulous idea to sell a Blurb book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks awesome, Faith! I can't wait to hold it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required