Sunday, July 25, 2010

Photo Challenge Frenzy

I was SO excited about participating in more photo challenges this week! Then my internet crapped out on me - so better late than never? He

for Macro Friday
Here is my shot for Macro Friday. I meant to post it yesterday, but the day got away from me. Daniel and I used to eat these all the time, not so much these days - it's probably been years since I've bought a box.

DSC_1809
This is a photo that I took last year. These were just randomly growing on the side of the interestate.

Beth riding her bike
This is one of my favorite "action" shots - Beth riding her bike.

I was looking back for something for Flashback Friday and I noticed a few scrapbook pages that I'd made with favorite lullabies. This one is for Katie-Abigail from a CD by Rita Springer I Have to Believe the original song is "In Love with Jusitce" but I chaged the name to Katie. You can hear a sample here.

in love with Katie
the lullaby is about her little boy that she adopted from Africa
Here are the words as I've written them above, I changed one of the lines to work for my daughter's name.

When I look at you I catch my breath
I loose my mind for a moment
When I look at you I can't believer
How can it be you're so perfect?
And God kissed me with a promise
God kissed me with a hope for your future
Your face has an innocent beauty
and I'm in love with Katie
When I think of you I call to my knees
I lift my voice and Iworship
Searched, known by God, knit with mysterious love
Gave you the color of your nation
God. He kissed me with a promies
God, You kissed me with a hope for our future
Your face has an innocent beauty
And I'm in love with Katie
I'm in love with you Katie

5 comments:

  1. great pictures! I can't believe those flowers were just on the side of the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I can get past the first shot. I'm hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you made those little chocolate treats look gourmet! GREAT shot! And I love that Poppy photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your macro shot! It made me hungry :)
    That red flower photo is beautiful too! I love the angle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you really made those chocolate yummies look good!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required