Thursday, July 15, 2010

make me laugh

The Paper Mama

I knew right away what I wanted to post when I saw Chelsey's photo challenge at the Paper Mama: Katie-Abigail she is uber-expressive and when the camera is pointed at her makes funny faces beyond all of the other kids.
DSC_5667

Here is my photo for the photo challenge. But I couldn't help but post some of these other recent funny faces :) enjoy!

K-A
DSC_8129DSC_8131
These are from before we moved

DSC_1839
Here K-A is running to go see her Daddy!

Katie-Abigail
The girl with too much turkey in her mouth

DSC_4978
DSC_4975

DSC_2000

Here's a funny story from this afternoon. Josiah and I were talking about trains and train tracks. He asked me if train tracks were fun. I said "No, you have to be careful around train tracks because if a train hits you it could make you die" To which Josiah said "If a train hits me and I get brokened you will have to buy a new one and fix me! You can put new batteries in my back and turn my switch on." 

7 comments:

  1. LOL! She DOES make great faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Thanks for finding me, I love your blog and I might just be signing up for your photography class. Do you have a link that talks a bit more about what you cover?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are too cute! :) Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures are so adorable. great faces!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well looks like you better put that girl in drama classes because she's got too much character to hold back. Adorable faces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an expressive little girl

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required