Friday, July 2, 2010

I {heart} FRIDAY!

Welcome to my weekly I{heart}FRIDAY post! I've been collecting things to share with you all week! So here we go :) This week I'm adding something fun - you can link up with your post of favorites at the end of this post!

Thank you to everyone who has registered for my photography eClass! Ya'll are awesome! As of this morning there are nine students now! There are still a couple of days left to register :) Can't wait!

Have seen the creative workshop offered by Divas and Dreams Photography? It's a cool new linkup she is hosting, somewhat along the lines of the Creativity Boot Camp only just every Thursday instead of every day. Check it out!



Send FREE invitations, thank you notes, birthday cards and lots more. You can even automatically post your event on Facebook & Twitter, there are cool Potluck options you can even create a webpage for your even and send a text message from Pingg.com

100% recycled
baby announcements,
save the dates,
pary invitations etc.
SO awesome and SO cute!
There are lots and lots of creative stuff, if you've got GREAT photos of your kids you want to have GREAT high-quality products to showcase them!


from


I visit a lot of blogs every week as I participate in different link-ups. Letters from Coco made me so happy. There is something about that blog. Go. Read it. Smile.
But before you leave me listen to this song. I've heard it on the radio and every time it moves me deeply.

If you've got some time to kill here is a song from Leigh Nash, from an album inspired by her baby boy.My Idea of Heaven

Favorite%2BThings%2BFridaybig%2Bbutton.jpg

Linking up today with Jessica at A Few of My Favorite Things
If you have been featured on my blog feel free to grab a little button for your blog


5 comments:

  1. These are great links, Faith! Thanks so much for sharing all of them! Hope you have a GREAT holiday weekend!

    Can't wait for the class to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thank you so much Faith!!! You are a sweetheart!!!

    I am so happy you wanna join in on the free fun :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was about to say the same thing but Courtney beat me to it...that early bird! These are great links Faith. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Faith! You are so kind. These links are great. I really like pingg too. I hope you have a great 4th of July Weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up to that workshop! Yet something else to go on my be inspired page!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required