Thursday, July 22, 2010

Before & After at Pixel Perfect

Thank you for your sweet comments on yesterday's post. Thankfully only the littles needed shots, so only two of the four were sore yesterday and they were amazingly un-grumpy! It took forever - like all morning long, but we're ready for school now!



DSC_5901
sooc

LTS DSC_5901
edited with a soft white overlay and a texture from love that shot

DSC_5901 2
same edit above cropped and added a free texture from Gina

Thanks so much for everyone who participated in this week's photo challenge! It was so much fun to meet some new readers and I enjoyed each of your photos, they were all SO good this week! How is this format working for you? Is Tuesday-Wednesday enough time? Would you rather it be an all week long challenge?

So did you watch "So You Think You Can Dance" last night? Kent totally blew me away!! I'm such a fan of him now. Lauren was amazing too. Can't wait to see the result tomorrow!


I couldn't wait to share this song - I've heard this on the radio often and I love it:

"Light Up the Sky" - Afters

Monday starts the last week of my photography class! We have been having a great time - it's been a lot of time and work but I've enjoyed it a lot. I'm looking forward to getting to work on the SLR class starting up in September. I think it will be a little bit easier since we'll be focusing on the basics of using your SLR camera and less on composition. You can register here or send me and email with any questions you have about the class.

14 comments:

  1. Your edit is beautiful as always and I love So You Think You Can Dance. I definitely think Kent could win this thing now...I just hope he doesn't get injured, otherwise the show will be called, So You Think You Can Make It To The End WITHOUT Getting Injured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played with textures for the first time this week, and LOVE THEM..... your edit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the two edited!!! And "Light Up The Sky" always gets me singing and dancing in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful edit. I love the texture in the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful. Feels antique-y to me. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second edit/texture! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the edit! Sooo beautiful! And I love the song you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How is it I've never heard of this band before? They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love those overlays... do you have to use photoshop elements for that? i have corel paint shop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORGEOUS! I heart texture, especially when it is combined with flowers. :) Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required