Wednesday, June 23, 2010

tonight it's just random thoughts

Yeah, so I know I said I was going to post a self-portrait tonight, but I tell you what, I am wiped out I did take a few shots tonight, but I wanted to do some editing and put up a thoughtful post with it and I just don't have it in me right now, so I'm saving this post for tomorrow's before & after. sorry

At least this time at the Library it wasn't my kid screaming, but still - stressful. My darling little man is driving me crazy!!!!! I can not wait for this mischivious/defiant stage to be good and over with. I remember K-A being this way too and I know it will pass, but it's just so very, very trying and emotionally exhausting.

I don't know exactly why but I take a photo on my camera phone just about every Wednesday. I've been thinking about doing a link-up, I just can't think of what to call it - Camera Phone Wedneday just sounds so corny.
Beth - dancing to a song on the way to the Library

On a happier note, I got my fifth registration for the photography class today!!!! I did a little happy dance, right there in the parking lot at the Library when I saw the email on my phone! Five participants was my goal and I am SO thrilled that enough of you trust me enough to spend twenty bucks on a photography class with me. There is nothing, so far, that has made me doubt my own ability so much as opening myself up to teach this class, so y'all ROCK! I'm going to make a button for your blog ASAP for those of you who have registered, so check back for that - it'll be up either Friday or Monday, depending on how crazy things get around here. If you haven't registered yet there's still time!! You can also register for my GIVEAWAY for a FREE spot in my photography class!

Emma has already completed her summer reading program! She read 30 books already this summer!! I am so proud of her. She has got the quality of perserverance and that has taken her a long, long way.

From the Library we headed to Chick-fil-a so that the kiddies could play while I tried to get some work done on writing some tutorials for my photography e-class which didn't really happen. A boy came into the play area who we later found out was autistic, I was so proud of my kids and the kindess and friendliness that they showed this little boy who you could see was nice but very different.

the clouds were beautiful on the drive home
(taken on my camera phone)

We went strait from there to swimming - I really hate that I didn't bring my camera, it was slightly overcast and just perfect for taking pictures of my beautiful kiddos doing the thing we are enjoying most this summer!Then Daniel made the most heavenly mac n cheese for dinner. He is such a perfectionist and it usually pays off. :) AND my wonderful sister Abi sent Emma the party game BopIt She LOVES it!!

Did you watch So You Think You Can Dance tonight? I did. LOVED the lighting and cinematography for Robert's dance. I was astonished at Melinda's performance! For the first time she wasn't corny.  Can't wait for Billy & Kent to GO HOME! I'm SO over Lauren & Ashley they are drama queens! Alex is probably my favorite.What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 5 new students. Wish I could too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really hoping to be able to sign up! I just have to wait till the $$ rolls in, which sometimes takes a while ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phone Fun Wednesday?

    Congrats on getting 5 students!

    I HATE it when I go out and find something I wish I had my camera for. I always carry a point and shoot with me in addition to my camera phone, but it's not the same.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required