Saturday, June 19, 2010

SOOC Sat


It's Saturday, y'all and you've caught me in the act of procrastinating. My in-laws are all descending upon me, which is really thoughtful of them 'cause it's like a three hour drive which with four kids nearly rids me of my sanity (remember this post?) but I stayed up way too late last night watching Leap Year  (swoon!) and When in Rome  (LMAO!) I just loaded over 300 photos from my camera to the computer to sort through and try to edit a few but there was one that I just had to post.


This is Katie-Abigail (in the red shirt, she is 4) & Emma. There will be lots more throughout the week, I'm sure. But they are SO sweet together! I just had to share it.
Love y'all - your comments are like a virtual hug and have encouraged me so very much :) I'm SO thrilled about those of you who have registered for my photography class. The list is growing - this should be fun!

4 comments:

  1. Great shot - I have about 200 photos to go through myself from today. I was trying to do the daughterly thing and spend time with my dad (parents) tonight so I only got to THREE of them. Nonetheless, I love this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Great SOOC shot too. Sharing my SOOC shots frightens me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shot!!! I have almost 2000 sitting in lightroom to be checked. Whoa :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that you were doing a class! I would so sign up if I hadn't already gone through all of my photography budget for the next ten years. Beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required