Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random Tuesday

Welcome to day two of a week of random posts! This is just one of those weeks to hang out at the pool and playing the wii and chill with my lil peeps. Daniel and I played so much Wii Tennis last night that our arms are a little sore! (lol)

{1} I'm LOVIN the sale at Target right now. I got some of those CUTE faded cereal brand T-shirts that were seven bucks on sale for under two dollars! Oh yeah.

{2} It is so freaking hot here in Augusta, Georgia we have spent a lot of time at the pool and inside playing video games. Thank you Aunt Heather for some new crafts to attempt!!

{3} The theme at Trendy Treehouse is Father's Love so here is a shot from when Josiah was a baby. I love the reflection in Daniel's sun glasses.

{4} The theme for my Photo Challenge today & Wedneday is SELF portrait! This should be fun! Don't feel like you need to post something super-staged and edited. Just a snapshot will be fine! The more who participate the more fun it is!

{5} Registration for my Photography class closes on June 27, so be sure to register today! And enter my Giveaway for a FREE month of classes!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! The reflection is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, sales at Target????? I got some cute vintage Toy Story shirts there over the winter for a few bucks each, they are so cute! I must resist the temptation, must!
    That is such an adorable picture, love the reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you announcing the winner of your giveaway? I'm debating on whether or not I want to register. It is SO affordable and looks awesome, but my husband is probably going to hurt me if I spend any more money on photography right now (just spent something like $300 on actions and textures for Photoshop!)

    If I haven't done so already, I'm going to link up to your weekly photo challenge on the "Be Inspired" page on my blog. :) I'm excited about this week because I take tons of self-portraits.

    That Fatherly Love photo is too sweet. Seeing daddies and their babies together is one of the best things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shot! Sooo precious :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh!! I LOVE the reflection of your little one in the sunglasses! SO cool! :-) Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog too! I'm so happy you're planning to join us next week for touch-up Tuesday...awesome! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sweet! The reflection is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required