Tuesday, June 1, 2010

photography happiness

I think I have crossed some invisible line today. This afternoon, when I was doing my grocery shopping, I picked my produce not by price but by how much (or little) I wanted to photograph it! Inspired by this shot and this one I bought berries. I almost never buy any berries but strawberries, no one really likes them at my house, unless they are frozen and in smoothies. I had a wonderful photoshoot and editing session, I am really, really happy about it and have about four weeks of before & after posts now! I have SO much over on my Flickr site and will be adding some prints for sale in my Zazzle store tomorrow.
Here is a sneak peek:

 
I'm so into textures right now. 
I've been trying them on just about everything
but here is one without:
 

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through another blogger and LOVE IT! I hope to join your challenges in the future. If you'd like - check me out at http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required