Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Photo Challenge: This Week


Thanks so much to everyone who has been participating in my photo challenges. Let me just say that it is so crazy hard to pick a winner each week! Sorry for the delay in getting this up, I just couldn't make up my mind. Here are last challenge's top three: #3: the paper mama, #2: purely white & #1: found you! Abi will get a preview copy of my photobook by the end of the week, which is a shortened version of the one I'll be selling on blurb at the end of the year.
This week the theme is "this week"! There's no limits to what you can post, so long as it's something you've taken recently - like within the week. The winner of this week's challenge will get to guest judge next week's challenge! Guest judging is so fun.
The linky closes on Saturday night. Please remember to link up with the url of your post and kindly link back to my blog. You can grab a button on the righthand side of my blog :)

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I will have to do this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for the top three, they were all fabulous... Hmmmm what to choose this week. I will have to think on it! I love this photo contest Faith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I feel honored to have made the top 3! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required