Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photo Challenge: Guest Judge!


Have you noticed how horribly behind I've been on posting the Photography Challenge?! Don't hate me! Weekends are too crazy these days!!
This has prompted me to make a change in my photography challenge. Starting next week instead of being a week-long challenge it will be just a two-day challenge. Tuesday & Wednesday are the only days the Linky will be open! I LOVE doing these challenges, hopefully this will work out okay for y'all.

Now, to announce the winner! Mandy hers was the best shot by a mile! Her "prize" this week is to be the guest judge for this week's photography challenge! So link up with your brightest and best photo and have fun!

♥ There is not a theme for this week's challenge.
♥ This Linky will be open until 6/13 11:59pm.
♥ Please remember when you link up to use the blog post url
♥ Please link back to my blog in your blog post!

7 comments:

  1. Yeah Mandy! I totally agree, her picture was perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I understand correctly, the theme is to link up your best shot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I'm excited to see everyone's photos!!! Faith, you will have to let me know when you need me to choose by! :-)
    -mandychiappini@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many always has lovely photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i have joined in too
    plz do viist

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required