Wednesday, June 16, 2010

my sleeping babies

There is nothing better than a sleeping baby. I do love them so. As I was going through some of my archives for yesterday's post I couldn't help but post a few of my favorites from years gone by.

Beth
Emma

Katie-Abigail (look at all that HAIR!!)

Josiah
Josiah (again)

Emma with Daniel

Katie-Abigail (from last year)

Josiah - just the other day

I'm loving all of your "restful" photos for my photo challenge! Keep 'em coming!
Linking up today with: Alicia, Red Lotus Mama, Wordless Wednesday, Live and Love... Out Loud, A Lot of Loves

7 comments:

  1. Precious! Love sleeping baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious, nothing better than sleeping babies. Happy WW! Thanks for linkin up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how adorable they are! Gotta love those sleeping little angels :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than a sleeping baby :) Such sweet pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love sleeping pics! Do you know that song by Sarah Groves? "There's nothing in this world that's quite as sweet, as a tiny baby fast asleep..."

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required