Monday, June 28, 2010

It's a Link-up Party!!

Hey y'all! Don't you just love a great link-up party? I do.  Well when I was setting up my photography class I was hoping for about five to ten students and I've already got more than five participants!! So to celebrate - this week (and this week ONLY) I'll be hosting a link-up EVERY DAY! Does that sound like fun?
Monday - link up with a song you are LOVEing right now
Tuesday - link up with a photo for my regularly scheduled photo challenge
Wednesday - link up with a video - it can be a vlog post, something cute your kids have done recently or just something that had you laughing on YouTube recently - just please limit yourself to ONE. Thanks.
Thursday - link up with your before & afters, it doesn't necessarily have to be your edited photo, it might be something you've re-purposed or show us your awesome new summer look, a weight loss story - basically anything that had a before and an after
Friday - link up with your Friday faves!! It might just be a list of things that you are thankful for, things that make you happy or inspired!!!

2 comments:

  1. Do I link up here? My post today is perfect for this!! :)
    Sarah Ann's Bon Mot

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, link up on the day's post that fits with your post. So you would link up on Monday's post.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required