Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Creativity Boot Camp: Hush


{ hush }

boot camp
I took this shot really quickly this afternoon and edited it tonight (while kinda watching "So You Think You Can Dance" some of the dancers were really amazing!) I went through a dozen different edits and crops before I settled on this one. I just had to post the "before" of this image, because it feels like a hundred miles away from where I landed with the shot. I think in the before image you can see in my face how rushed I feel.
That is the one thing that I think has made this "boot camp" less enjoyable - not having the time to really dive deeply into it and fine tune my images. Some days I do, most days I just grab a shot and slap it on the blog. But I guess that's just part of the season of life I'm in!
Don't forget to check out my awesome photo challenge held weekly on Tuesday & Wednesday here at Simplicity and the photography class I'll be hosting starting up in July! Enter my giveaway for a FREE month of photography classes!

2 comments:

  1. Love the edit! Great job. I opened it in my reader thinking you were going to tell a secret. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required