Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Summer is almost here

Thank you so much to everyone who commented on my blog yesterday :) It really made my day and reminded me why I love blogging so much.

I took some photos of Josiah helping me make the brownies. He was SO cute about it!
They were SO yummy!

GARDEN UPDATE: for anyone who remembers my post about my "secret garden" it now had plants in it! Some little zinnias and impatiens. This is my first real gardening attempt in a long time. My goal: for the flowers to not die!!!

Have you visited this week's photo challenge yet? There are some seriously great submissions! Thank you so much for playing along! I hope you're having as much fun as I am.

Today we got out of the house, finally. We met up with some new friends at the park and the fountain was on! It was AWESOME. My kids got completely soaked then we came home and the whole family went out to the neighborhood pool for the first time. We had such a fun time. It's nice now that my kids are all a little older, I'm hoping by then end of the summer they'll all be little water bugs.
Stay tuned for a mini-tutorial on photographing flowers!

BTW: check this mommy blog out!
and this daddy blog - GREAT reading

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo of the flower and your son is so sweet. Love the blonde hair!

    Looking forward to your photo tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention! You have such an adorable blog & I can't wait to read more. Hopefully you will share some of your rockin' photography skills along the way. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required