Sunday, May 2, 2010

Photo Challenge: Flowers



Hey there! Welcome to this week's edition of the Simplicty Photography blog hop the theme this week is
flowers
You can buy a print here or here
Turn your photos and digital images into high end framed art at Imagekind

This photo is totally un-edited, after about an hour of fiddling with it on my computer I decided that this version was the one I liked best - go figure. I did a quick photo shoot of the flowers I bought for my garden. I used a macro filter because my garden is looking pretty straggly at the moment!
I think this challenge will be easier than last weeks and hopefully more of you can participate!You don't have to be a "photographer" to join up - you don't have to have a fancy camera or expensive photo editing software to link up but please do remember to
♥ link up with the exact url that goes directly to your blog post.
♥ link back to my blog in your post
The challenge ends on Friday at 11pm. The winner of this week's photo challenge will recieve a $10 gift card to TinyPrints.com!! My newest affiliate. They sell awesome personalized cards & stationary, I really enjoyed browsing through their inventory and plan on ordering some personalized thank you notes and photo cards.



Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Lovely flower. I am definitely playing this time. Last week we lost and then found our ducks so I spent two days looking for them instead of taking photos. Linking up soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for starting this weekly contest! I love that I get to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found you! When you have a moment come check out some more photo flowers at http://websterupdate.blogspot.com/

    Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at all those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my first time linking up. Thanks for hosting. It looks like you've got a bunch of beautiful flowers linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and told me about your blog hop!

    I linked up, but for some reason, my entry isn't showing in the corect link-up list - it's showing up in last week's post??? I promise I chose the right list to link to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie - that is SO weird. I try to fix it this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same thing happened to me as Katie! But glad I found you! I host the Mommytography 365 Project, if you are ever interested in joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Faith! Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know about your photo blog hop...encourages us to get out there and shoot! I love how you have a theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i did your challenge last week and I see my flower picture is gone? I must have done something wrong, please let me know as I am still so new to blogging so I can play again and do it correctly.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required