Saturday, May 1, 2010

happy weekend and Paper Mama photography challenge

This weekend we are having a ball my mom is reading stories to my kids at this very moment. So sweet :) We just got home from an Earth Day festival at the Library/Park I have a whole re-usable grocery sack full of re-usable water bottles, magnets and some cool expandable sponges. The kids loved the bouncy castles, especially Josiah. He ran around with a bright red face and a sweaty head. He was in boy heaven. To make my weekend even better The Paper Mama is hosting a Photo Challenge the theme is joy. I knew in an instant which photo I wanted to use. It's one that I considered entering in the i heart faces photo challenge. It's an oldie. This is Beth, who is now eight, when she was almost three. She is so full of life and joy! I love how it is captured in this photograph. Now that she's eight these moments seem farther apart. I miss this age.

We were at the Flint River National Park
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in my photography contest! It was so awesome to meet new bloggers. The winner is Leanna she won a $10 Starbucks gift card! Check back on Sunday night to enter next week's photography contest the theme is FLOWERS!! The winner will get a $10 gift card for Tiny Prints - my newest affiliate!!
If you have a product you'd like to promote through my giveaway please send me an email.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a beautiful smile and a GREAT representation of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo! I miss those days of the kids being three as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a cutie! Thank you so much for the Starbucks card, my growing belly and I will put it to good use. :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, its a beautiful photograph, missing the threes, does this indicate needing more? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy, beautiful face! Love that photo and glad you're having a great time with your mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks downright GIDDY! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she looks like she's having a blast! And, congrats to Leanne!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required