Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Friday


It's Friday y'all! Time to be random with Andrea at Under Grace and Over Coffee and remember the things that have made me happy this week.

Playing Scrabble and air hocky on my hub's ipad.

Drinking Bolthouse juice from the organic section in the produce department - all the natural goodness is making me smile, and maybe helping my hair look less flat.

Listening to my new Tenth Avenue North CD - it's SO good and really speaks to my heart.

Really love listening to Ingrid Michaelson at naptime on my ipod - you can listen to her awesome version of Somewhere over the Rainbow I also love the song Maybe you can listen to it here.

I found this link to an AMAZING cookbook - the photography is so beautiful and the recipes are simple and fresh. The cookbook is called Fresh & Fast. Check out another one called Flavours and view the google book preview here. The photography is really neat in that one too. While we're thinking about cookbooks read this post from the Simply Photo blog -so pretty!

This super-cool hand-stamped personalized jewelry. Wheat and {Wildflowers} I LOVE looking at this stuff. Haven't ordered anything for onyone yet but I think this style of jewelry is just amazing. Check out her blog while you're there! :)

This cool boppy cover - isn't it the cutest idea?

Check out Anna Joy's etsy shop for more cute bags, quilts & burp cloths. And visit her blog here.


Carol Anne made these out of knit t-shirts and an old pillow case. How cool is that?



  
And this blog is SO cool.

Today is the last day to enter my photography challenge! If you've been meaning to enter be sure you do so today! I promise next week the challenge will be simpler (lol).

6 comments:

  1. I loved the boppy pillow that we had. Alas, I loved it more than my chickadees. Perhaps if it was a cute as the one you have pictured, then my babies would have loved it too! LOL

    Air hockey on an iPad?! How cool is that? I am loving Words with Friends on my iTouch.

    Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the linky love. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you just say cookbooks? I love new cookbooks. My love of them is getting almost as bad as my love of a new handbag or shoes. My poor, poor husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool links. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto Andrea! I have become such a cookbook addict, so I will definitely be checking it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Thanks for the shout out! I love Anna Joy's store!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required