Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Friday!!


Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up, yet again, with the wonderful Andrea at Under Grace and Over Coffee her post today is great! I can't wait to check out some of the books she's currently reading.

Things that make me happy:
Caribou K cups for my Keurig - makes the morning so much easier.
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Juice Smoothies
A new Yoga sequence that really kicks butt!
Finally I have a grown up book to read! I started reading it last night. SO happy to finally have something intellectually stimulating to read.
Thinking about hosting a summer photography class. I'm working out details, leave a comment if this is something you'd be interested in participating in!
I started working on putting together a photography book to publish via blurb - I'm hoping to finish it in time for Christmas!
Don't forget it's only one more day until this week's photo challenge ends!

3 comments:

  1. I have been on a yogurt smoothie kick lately... yum! Your book looks very interesting and very good. I would love to hear about it when you are finished. Might just be another to add to my pile! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested in the class :)

    That book looks interesting. I love books like that...the ones that make you think.

    Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love juice smoothies!!
    That is fantastic you're working on a book!! I hope you'll let us know when it's done, I'd love to check it out.

    Have a super weekend,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required