Sunday, May 23, 2010

goodnighty-night

It's Sunday night. Usually I'm judging the photography contest, sipping coffee, so excited about all of the friends, old and new who participated in my photography challenge. Tonight is a little different.
We went to the pool today. We stayed and played until after eight o'clock. Kids didn't get to bed till after nine. How did it get to be this late?
So the theme for the week's photography challenge is....drumroll please....
white!
I will figure out the winner of last week's challenge tomorrow night. I look forward to seeing what y'all come up with. I'm excited about photographing some sweet little white things that are sitting on my kichen counter. I'll show you tomorrow.
Until then... sweet dreams friends!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I hope my computer is back from the shop this week, my hard drive is going out so all of my pics are sitting on my camera. I'm backing up all of my files tomorrow, and hoping that I don't lose my Photoshop actions. *gulp* White sounds like a fun theme, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love long summer days outside. It's good to lose track of time and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so bummed I missed out last week (I think being sick made my memory slip!). I am excited about the white theme though and will be back on board again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... pool! That sounds SO good! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required