Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Camera Phone Challenge: Day 2

What is it about brewing a fresh cup of coffee and sitting down with my book (I'm currently reading "girl meets GOD) that screams for my little man to wake up from his nap?! Oh well, that was a really nice five minutes.

It's day two of my challenge to only take photos using my camera phone. Inspired by The Best Camera is the one that's with you I've been a picture-takin' maniac. Of course most of them are total crap. But that's the way it usually is. My theme is "what makes me happy" You can link up by clicking here and enter my Starbucks GIVEAWAY

Sweet Shot Day




This week I'm linking up again for Sweet Shot Tuesdays. It's super fun and a great source of inspiration!


It makes me happy...
to snuggle with my little man in the morning under the quilt my mom made for me.
yes- this was taken with my camera phone (can you believe it?)
josiah & i outside this afternoon
i love him so

6 comments:

  1. Great picture! I am really looking forward to entering. I bought an ice cream cone this afternoon, bit into it, then thought, dang -- I should have snapped an iphone picture first because it made me happy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET - you should have taken a photo with a bite out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat, these are great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful shots of your precious morning time. He is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a sweet moment and great angle!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required