Saturday, April 10, 2010

this weekends movie review

I wish I could tell you how the Sherlock Holmes movie was. We rented it last night. But I can't. Daniel & I both fell asleep!! We were just that tired. The movie seemed pretty good, a little dark, but main-streaming something that is not main-stream anymore is very very difficult to do well.

What I can tell you about is BANDSLAM!!! I didn't think anything of it from the one trailer I saw for it. I thought it would be totally cheezy, and sure at moments it is, but mostly it's really cool with great music, dealing with real-life situations. It's not at all like High School Musical and this is a neat new role for Vanessa Hudgeson. The whole family enjoyed it, especially me.


Here's a little clip from the movie

and another little one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required