Sunday, April 18, 2010

goodnight!

It's 11pm and I just finished putting together the girl's packets for homeschooling next week - whew. I'm so glad that's done. There is nothing worse than going into a week of homeschooling unprepared. Been there, done that. No thank you.


We began the search for a new home church today. I started with the most logical place - the church of the gal who watched my kids for me last week. I ended up bringing all of the kids with me - not exactly what I'd had in mind - but it all turned out for the best. The kids loved it, I liked it a lot. We'll see. I felt God reminding me to have confidence in Him and He'll be faithful to lead me where He wants me to be.

I spent the afternoon sitting on the back steps watching the kids ride their bikes around in a circle. I took a fun photo of it.

I was way tired today because last night Josiah fell asleep 4ish on Saturday, so when he woke up later he was ready to pull an all-nighter.

There is something almost surreal about taking a shower with a giggly two year old at ten o'clock at night wishing that this would be the thing to calm him down enough to lay down. Thankfully I'd rented Astro Boy & Free Willy Escape from Pirate Cove so I got a little bit of a nap this afternoon after I got home from grocery shopping.

Well I had better get to bed before it's officially Monday already!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos!!! and I love your nose jewel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I actually desaturated the colors a bit and then added a texture over the top. The texture brought a lot of the vintage look to it. I love textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your kitchen! (I think thats your kitchen?):)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required