Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Favorites

Today I'm linking up with Under Grace and Over Offee for some Friday Favorites!! Things that made me happy this week:
One more week of homeschooling DONE!! It's been a brutal week but we survived.
Our first trip to our AWESOME Library. Officially the best Library I've ever been to.
My mom in town, visiting with us for a couple of days. Sweet!
Boxes getting un packed - finally!
My room looking less like a yard sale and more like a bedroom.
Watching Avatar at home on DVD.
Foam crafts - they totally rock and kept my kids busy and happy for like an hour!

New blog affiliates via ShareSale if you're looking for your blog to love you back this is SO cool. Check out my new "sponsors" section to the right - sweet!! If you'd like to have your company listed there let me know!

Go check out more Friday Favorites here:

Favorite%2BThings%2BFridaybig%2Bbutton.jpg


P.S. Don't forget that today is the last day to enter my photography contest and Starbucks card GIVEAWAY!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking to Favorite Things Friday! I love this post! We watched Avatar at home this week too- I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for school being about done! And libraries! I was just thinking the other day, I need to get by our local library and see if they have any new movies. ;) I think might tyke might be old enough to appreciate the books now, too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love libraries... great place to visit! :)

    It is always wonderful to have a nice visit from your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so calming and lovely! I'm so glad you linked up this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required