Monday, March 15, 2010

Not Me Monday


Welcome to this week's edition of "Not Me" Monday, hosted by the uber-awesome MckMama a MyCharmingKids.net

I most certainly do NOT feel totally overwhelmed!! My house is a complete disaster, every inch of it, except for about the six that I cleaned yesterday which only make the rest of the house look messier. I've got to PACK, which I can now do more full-force since my husband picked up some boxes from a friend (I've got more to say about that but I'm saving it for What the Heck? Wednesday).
And I totally do NOT feel depressed about the move. Moving away from friends and church and school is an opportunity to make NEW friends at a new church and eventually a new school.
NO WAY. NOT ME! I'm always full of faith, I'm always confident in my choices, I never get down or need a hug. I am a trooper. Chin up! Buckle Down.
Yeah, right. I'm a mess! I've been snappy with my kids, (because telling a 2 year old the same thing for the 100th time is such a delight - not!) I'd rather just go back to bed. I've got a gazillion things and I can't figure out which one to do right now. So I'm blogging :) Like none of us has ever done that before ;p
Well, I feel a little better getting that out. And ha! I'm number EIGHT on the MckLinky - sweet!

P.S. I just heard this song by Adie - WOW!


also check this one out!!

7 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. I moved this summer and many times in my married life. Its always hard but life does eventually settle down. Don't be too hard on yourself...

    Love the song! I've never heard her sing-is she related to Jeremy Camp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the move and overwhelmed thing.... sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sailor & Co - thank you so much! Your comment brought tears to my eyes! It's amazing how something so simple can mean so much.

    Joyce - Adie Camp is Jeremy Camp's wife! :)

    Lauren - thank you so much for your prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving is no fun with Littles...but you will get through this, this is just the necessary turbulence you have to go through to reach another plane. Blessings. And happy NMM.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required