Monday, March 1, 2010

"Not Me" Monday





It seems like this entire week could have been had a "Not Me" post, but I thought I join into this fun list of "not me" posts hosted by the wonderful MckMama at mycharmingkids.com


I did NOT only drink coffee for breakfast...

I did NOT sit down and watch Disney Chanel with my kids and enjoy it as much as they did!

I would NEVER be so superficial as to be thrilled about something so materialistic and trivial as a pretty new dish towel. Not me!


I did NOT buy my daughter a T-shirt, just to get her off my case.

I NEVER give my 2 year old gum, just to get a minute of peace and quiet.

I would NEVER leave dishes until the next day (or the next) just so that I could play Lego Batman on the XBox. I mean, come on, who does that?

I did NOT get so absorbed in the video game I was playing with my daughter that I didn't notice my 2 year old son sneaking into the bathroom and smearing half a tube to toothpaste all over his room!!!

and that was just the start...

And I will certainly NOT be spending all of naptime reading everybody else's NOT ME Monday blog posts, because, who does that? You do it too? Okay. Let's be friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, we CAN be friends...cuz that's what I'm doing right now!!! :) ahahahha. I should add to mine that I'm not blog stalking while my son is crying in his crib because nap time is over according to him. :( I still have 15 minutes left in my quiet time. hahahahahaha. Thanks for the note on my blog. i constantly have to remind myself to chill out, relax and not sweat the small stuff. I am reading Parenting with Love and Logic and that is helping me substantially. I mean, talk about practical ways to approach parenting. It's great! Anyway, I have added you to my blog stalking category on my computer....LOVE the photography friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ~ the toothpaste cracked me up! My 16 month old loves to get into the other kids' toothbrushes and paste as well! What's with that? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dishtowel and love the toothpaste! Happy NMM!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required