Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Wishful Wednesday

Today I thought I'd take a little break from the insanity of packing and moving (in 9 days!!!!!!) and I thought I'd link up with Kelsey at the Seatle Smiths. The theme is 'I wish' .... I could afford this ______ handbag without putting a dent in my pocketbook!

Today's post is brought to you by Emma, our resident Fashion Queen and "Super Model".

I was checking on the topic for Wishful Wednesday when she came in from playing outside to say the usual "Mommy I have nothing to do" little whine and I said, well come here then and help me find something for tomorrow's blog post. She sat at the computer browsing through pages and pages of purses at different sites I brought up. This is the one she choose:


You can find it here. It reminds me of the shirt Selena Gomez wore in her music video for "Naturally". Personally I'm not much of a purse & shoes kind of girl, I prefer a nice comfy hobo bag, but I thought her pick was just too cute and had to post it :)

Last night Daniel and I stayed up {too} late watching Brothers so look for a review of it and your weekend movie picks tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Love it, especially since it's under $100! The polka dots inside are too cute too. Check out my favorite Gucci on www.justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how unique and gorgeous is that bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is quite obvious your daughter has more style than do!

    Good: Blog Posts that basically write themselves,

    Better: Having your daughter basically write it for you!!!

    (ps thank you for stopping by my blog!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required