Friday, March 12, 2010

Favorites Friday

All the sunshine recently (THANK YOU God!)
Play group - we went today and the kids and I were SO happy when we left!
Where the Wild Things Are on DVD and the nap I took with KA & Jojo this afternoon while they were watching it.
A nice hot cup of decaf Starbucks Coffee brewed at home in the afternoon.
Coke Zero
The amazing hand treatment from the awesome Mary Kay chick at play group - seriously thinking about buying that, it's like having a spa in your bathroom! Plus it smells amazing!
The wonderful comments y'all have left on my blog this week - Thanks!
I'm looking forward to a weekend with my husband! Who isn't working for the first time in a while.
Only 21 days until we move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required