Monday, February 22, 2010

sleepy Monday

I'm sipping hot coffee, snuggled on the couch, with soft contented sighs. The big kids are off to school and life returns to normal for a little while. Katie-Abigail is playing computer games on PBSkids.com and Josiah is sorting Dinosaur cards. I think it's going to be a good day.
Over the weekend we bought an xbox. It came with Lego Batman, which Daniel & I stayed up until after 11pm playing together last night! It's strangely addictive.
It's rainy again today after a gorgeous week of spring-like weather and it feels like a good day to do laundry & pack. So I guess I'll get to it!
Here are some photos of beautiful vintage fabric to brighten up your day!
[Screen+shot+2010-02-20+at+11.28.11+PM.png]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required