Friday, February 5, 2010

rainy day... yet again

Once again it is wet and rainy and dismally cold. Today I am thankful for hot coffee and for a garage in which my children can at least ride their trikes and get a little bit of energy out.
Tomorrow I'm going to my mom's house for the day. My mom, sisters and I will be sorting through my brother's belongings. I am anticipatingthat it will be an emotional day for us. He died just a year ago but it feels like less. I am happy that my mom is moving on in her grief, it has been unimaginably difficult for her, I am also glad to be with my sisters, we haven't all been together since my brother's funeral. So if you think of it please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required