Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hello!

I can't believe it's been over a month since I blogged last. Life has just been so full lately. I've been working doing childcare at my gym - which takes up a huge part of my week. It makes me thankful that I have been able to stay at home full-time for all these years.
I've done a very little bit of photography this month, mostly just taking snapshots of my kids and haven't felt like seriously processing anything.

I went on a coke zero kick for a couple weeks. Here's a photo from that.

We got a dog! Her name is Molly and she is a one year old Shih Tzu who needed a new home. We got her on Josiah's birthday! She's great with the kids who hold her like a babydoll. She's a no shed dog which is wonderful!

He turned two and I gave him a "big boy" hair cut and he looks SO cute!!
It's finally cold her in the ATL time for hot tea and foot pajamas

I took some photos for my church during their service. I really enjoyed processing them and watching some of them turn from chaos into something artistic. Here's the full set on Flickr



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required