Tuesday, August 25, 2009

a post without a photo

My oh my. I really hate to start blog posts with an apology for not blogging as much as I'd like to but I think one is really in order - so, I'm sorry. Josiah's been under the weather and I've been ultra-sleep-deprived (last night he was up from about 2am - 4am screaming on and off because he couldn't sleep) consequently I haven't even picked my camera up since Saturday.
On a positive note, I was asked to photograph a wedding! I don't think they've set a date yet but I'm thrilled nonetheless.
Also, my birthday is tomorrow and I'm planing a hair cut and a trip to chocolate pink (the pastry cafe) on Sunday!! So there should be lots of photos coming soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required