Wednesday, August 5, 2009

365 day.. whatever it is

yeah, I'm completely loosing my mind, mostly because I'm not getting enough sleep. I'm having a hard time getting to sleep and Josiah is a little early bird so without further ado here is my photo of the day for yesterday and today.

Check out my flickr site for some more cute pics of the kids - and if you can only see a couple be sure to send me a message so I can add you as a friend/family so you can see all of the stream.

another attempt at yesterday's shot. still not satisfying.
My {AMAZING} sister in-law is also doing a 365 project and posting them on her blog! So be sure to go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Thanks for giving me a plug, too! You're right... the shirt is cute! :) That's a great picture of Beth, too. It definitely gets her personality!
    I'm having fun doing the 365 project and seeing yours too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required