Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a super-silly blogpost

I know this is really silly but I created one of those "how well do you know me" polls that are so popular on Facebook here is mine:

1) What is my middle name?
a) Johanna
b) Hannah
c) Anna
d) Anne
e) Ann - same as a lot of women on my mom's side of the family. My oldest daughter's middle name is also Ann

2) What is my favorite movie?
a) The Matrix - though I do really like it.
b) Mr. & Mrs. Smith - I think it's one of the sexiest movies I've ever enjoyed watching.
c) Pride & Prejudice - I've watched it a zillion times, at least, and can quote several versions of it extensively.
d) Finding Neverland - but it's a really beautiful movie.
e) Only Angels Have Wings - an oldie that I really do like.

3) What is my favorite food?
a) Hot Wings (ick!)
b) Pizza - oh yeah baby!
c) Salad - yes, I do really like salad a lot too!
d) Sub Sandwich - a regular part of my diet.
e) Spaghetti - boooring!
(I also considered adding "Ice Cream" but then I wasn't sure if I like Pizza or Ice Cream more.)

4)What is my favorite color?
a) Blue - peaceful
b) Teal - tranquil
c) Yellow - happy
d) Purple - calm & creative - a mix of red and blue.
e) Red - dramatic

I thought of making this an "If I was a color, what color would I be...?" personality question. A lot of people choose blue. I think that's the "aura" (or whatever) of my personality but I think purple is more true to all that creative and dramatic stuff that lies barried beneath my social anxiety.

5) How old was I when I married Daniel?
a) 15
b) 17 - yep! Without pregnancy and with my parents approval - what was I thinking?!!
c) 19
d) 21
e) 23

6) How any childen did Daniel & I plan on having?
a) 2
b) 4
c) 6 - but Daniel started saying "enough!" at #2
d) 8
e) 12

7) What is my favorte drink?
a) Mocha
b) Espresso
c) Black Coffee
d) Chai Tea
This is another personality question for me. I was surprised that some people thought I was espresso, not surprised that some people chose Chai Tea but I'm a Mocha girl - all the way. Cozy and sweet.

8) What countries do I want to visit?
a) Italy & Mexico
b) Italy & Jamaica
c) Italy & Africa
d) Italy & China
e) Italy & France
My brother in-law noted that Africa is not a country. Yeah, it's a continent. I should have written Uganda instead, but I really want to visit the Congo and South Africa too. No one got this question right. Mostly it was Jamaica or France with one China. Hmmmmm.

9) If I was a character in a Jane Austen book who would I be?
a) Elizabeth Bennett (Pride & Prejudice)
I see my older sister Kathryn as being more this kind of person. She's strong-minded and strongly disliked the man she later married! And I think my little sister, Abigail is the perfect Jane Bennett.
b) Charlotte Lucas (Pride & Prejudice)
I see my sister in-law Heather as being this character - she married a man she didn't know very well and has made the best of it and choosen to be quite happily married.
c) Eleanor Dashwood (Sense & Sensability)
I see myself the most in Eleanor Dashwood. My husband became engaged to another woman while I was in love with him. I try to be a rock to my mother, and while I am probably more romantic that Eleanor I think I have her same reserve.
d) Marianne Dashwood (Sense & Sensability)
I am absolutly not like her at all.
e) Anne Elliot (Persuasion)
One of my favorite characters of all of the Jane Austen books.


10) What did I want to name Josiah if he'd been a girl?
a) Marianne
b) Julia
c) Jane - my vote was for Jane Adelaide Daniel was totally against it but we never did choose a girls name for Josiah.
d) Moira
e) Elianna


11) If I had an hour to myself what would I do?
a) Work out at the gym
b) Watch a movie
c) Clean my house
d) Read a book (or take a nap!)
e) Talk on the phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required