Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend

Hiyas bloggy people! I hope your weekend has been as nice as mine! I got to do a photoshoot on Saturday morning with a girl with a beautiful name - Camille - isn't that nice?! She's not actually getting married she just had the dress so she bought a veil to go with it! We got a lot of comments from people driving by congratulating her etc. How fun! See more here


Then I spent the whole day with the fam! We ate out at Johnny's Pizza (the BOMB!) and had some Italian Ice's at Ritas for the first time this year. I forgot how much I LOVE going there! I get a gelati which is a mix of the ice and the custard - delish!
Today I took the kids out so that Daniel could make calls to set up work for this week. We ended up at WalMart and I bought a new wallet - finally! I've had this one for like ten years and it hasn't zipped closed for a couple of years now. The girls helped me pick it out. ha!

For dinner we did our traditional pancake dinner only tonight ate them with strawberries and pineapple on top. I got out cream cheese and cottage cheese and yogurt too. It was SO good!!
I've got dozens of pics to post but this'll have to do for tonight! L8er

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required