Monday, March 9, 2009

More Frugaliciousness!

Okay, I promise I won't blog incessantly about groceries :-) But I did want to follow up on my post from the other day. I was able to use both my coupons from cellfire.com and coupons.com saving a total of $6 off of my diaper purchase so I bought a package of Huggies diapers for $4.69! Then I bought some body soap with shampoo for Daniel and I ended up paying only $0.49 for it! How cool is that?! At the end of my receipt it says that I ended up using $12 in coupons and $21 in savings. I've been saving my change in a small coffee can and took it to the coin machine at the grocery store today. I had almost $40 in change to use towards groceries - sweet. I also wanted to mention that those ginormous pails of ice cream are only $2.99 at Kroger. I bought a pail and am thinking about making milkshakes. oh yeah, baby! And goldfish crackers are also on sale, my kids LOVE those!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required