Wednesday, March 18, 2009

American Idol - the final 11

Tonight was the night of the underdogs, for sure. I was sick last night so I was passed out on the couch and missed the first four performances. Matt & Anoop were my favorites last nights. Anoop made a strong comeback after his disaster lat week and Simon said that Matt was even better than Danny which I totally agree with. Danny's performance was unsatisfying, Adam's performance was just weird, the girls did just okay. My bottom two would be Scott & Lil Round - we'll see what America thinks tonight!

Results - Well this just goes to show you that anything can happen when America votes. I'm so sorry that Alexis left the competition while Meagan is still there. Not too happy about that. But isn't that what this show's all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required