Saturday, March 7, 2009

a little bit of frugaliciousness

So my {AWESOME} sister in-law pointed me to this site: deal seeking mom from that site I was able to print of $5 coupons for Huggies diapers(which if you buy them at Kroger are even cheaper than Luvs!) from coupons.com and a 15% off coupon from Old Navy from that site I clicked over to another site called Southern Saver which specializes in collecting store ads from places we shop at here in the south. A pretty cool place to go to when you're planning out your menu for the week! I also use shortcuts.com to add coupons to my Kroger Plus card and I just signed up for Cellfire.com which does the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required