Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pics from today



I found this photo of Josiah from last year while I was going through some old files last night. I thought I'd re-create photo from '08 so you can see how much Josiah's grown! It was harder than I thought it's be to get my little munchkin man to sit still! Plus I'm using a different camera in each of the shots with very different lighting conditions but oh well! You still get the idea!
Josiah today - nearly made it to photo of the day status. It's my #2 pick.


Here is my photo of the day - my daughter Emma in all her cuteness.
Below is the result of an idea I had for a photo - it didn't work out so well. I'm pretty sure you can click to see it larger. When the photoshoot was done the kids pounced on the plate of treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required