Saturday, January 17, 2009

can I get off here?

Is there some kind of emergency brake I can pull on the fast-track train of my life? This looks like a good spot to get off at, I think I'll just rest here awhile thank you very much. I want to just hide under a blanket for the next, oh I don't know, five days or so. I did all my running around yesterday, I worked all day today, tomorrow Daniel's having a friend over and they're going to fiddle with our home network. Monday is the memorial service for my brother and even though I bought three new shirts at the consignment store I still feel like I have nothing to wear to it. Tuesday is our anniversary - Daniel & I will have been married for eight years. But that night is also Beth's first grate PTA program. She's really looking forward to singing her songs. sigh.
I just want to skip all of this. I want to curl up and forget what day of the week it is. I want to give hugs and read stories and not have to worry about when dinner will be ready or if the house is clean. I guess I'm just tired and procrastinating.
I don't have a photo of the day so instead I'm inserting a link to my little sister's photography page. She doesn't have a lot of public photos but what she has posted is (in my opinion) well worth the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required