Thursday, September 18, 2008

today is a happy day!

I am feeling so happy today!
My big kids have had the week off of school and we are finally adjusted to having them (and being) home. I sure do enjoy having them home now!
Daniel & I had a date last night - we went to the Twisted Taco and it was SO good! It was nothing short of delightful to eat a hot meal by ourselves, instead of a half-cold meal and sharing every third bite with one of my kids.
I've been able to go the gym again, now that we're finally over our month of sickness, and it's really great to have that 20-30 minutes of quiet and excercise. I feel a little bit better, a little bit healthier.
Therapy is finally helping, at least a little, instead of making things worse.
I got my business cards in the mail! They are so beautiful and I am very pleased with how they turned out. (I ordered them from moo.com) Can't wait to start passing them out.
I made myself a smoothie!! Yum! I'm drinking it now.
The windows are all open and the weather is sunny, breezy and perfect.
I'm feeling so happy today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faith!

    I'm glad that you had such a nice day. I hope today is just as lovely.

    I'm really enjoying all of the pictures you post. You have such a good eye!

    Drop an email, if you ever wanna "talk."

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required