Wednesday, September 24, 2008

little bits of my life

I'm waiting for my coffee to finish brewing so I thought I'd sit down here for a minute and blog about life.
I just got back from my fifteen minute workout at the gym. While my big girls were home on their break from school I got back into the routine of going to the gym, there is free childcare at my Gold's Gym - it was wonderful to have that 20-40 minutes of walking on the treadmill. But now my girlies are at school and not able to help with Josiah, who is terrified of strangers. So I've been trying to go to the gym again but I've not been able to stay more than fifteen minutes. No too sure what to do about that, actually. At leastthe gym is only five minutes away!
Also, for the first time in my entire life - we have cable TV. It's weird having all this TV available. Exciting and scary at the same time. Thankfully the kids are doing really well staying within their bounderies. The only problem I'm really having is keeping Josiah away from the TV. We have the TV temporarily stored on an unused coffee table so it's down kinda' low and Daniel thinks it's so cool to be right up close to the TV. Agh!! We watched House on TV for the first time - man, that was a lot of commercials! And we couldn't pause it like we can online. However I'm just loving Playhouse Disney - we're watching Tigger & Pooh right now. cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required