Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I love...

I love stepping out my front door to wait with my girls for the bus and feeling the cool fresh air. I breathe it in, thankful for the opportunity to experience this moment.
I love sipping my hot coffee in the cool morning air and listening to the banter of my kiddos with the neighbor girls while they wait for the bus.
I love spotting the toadstools in my yard. I've never seen ones like these before, they are like something from a fairytale! They are different every morning.
I love watching Katie-Abigail hunt for rolly-pollys, her favorite thing in the outdoor world.
The bus comes and we all wave and blow kisses and sign "I love you". Katie-Abigail runs back inside the moment they are on the bus.
I'm getting better about letting them go, it's slowly dawning on my how much they really enjoy being at school. I used to feel sad and anxious as they left but no I come inside and enjoy the quiet.
Even in the difficult seasons of life there is so much to love!

Of course I couldn't post without a picture!
Here's one I took yesterday of the toadstools in my yard.

2 comments:

  1. I just know there are fairies in your yard. I wish I had some too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your website is AWESOME! and your kids are in school??? and the bus? and you photographed a wedding with all four of them!?? I am UBER AMAZED and so impressed and proud of you. WOW. I don't know how you're doing it. But I think you're an amazingly gifted and determined and BELIEVING woman. Love and blessings to you my friend! You are finding FAITH!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required