Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Josiah!

Yesterday Josiah turned one year old! It was such a "normal" day. We ended up having to spend the evening out because Daniel did a flea treatment on our carpets, so we spent the evening at McDonald's. Not the way I'd imagined it, for sure. Daniel got some totally cutie-pie pics of the boy @ McD's but I took zero photos the entire day. What's wrong with me?! (That was a rhetorical question, I don't really expect an answer lol) I'm amazed at how quickly this day has come. I love him SO much! He's so terribly adorable - he reminds me of Emma in that he is very attached and still nursing like an infant and sleeping in bed with me half the night! But he's almost walking now and babbling like anything. He tries new sounds every day. It's amazing.
So I thought I'd post a couple photos from Josiah's birth on his birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required