Wednesday, June 4, 2008

therapy

Yesterday was somewhat of a miserable day. Naptime did not go well at all. All I ask my big girls to do is to play quietly. Josiah wouldn't go to sleep and wouldn't go to sleep so I nurse him and just as he's going to sleep Beth throws a book at Emma so Emma screams and wakes Josiah up so Josiah is screaming, Emma is crying and Beth is hiding because she knows she's in deep trouble. When the storm finally subsides for a few moments what does mama do? Open her Bible? Sit down to pray? Unload the dishwasher? Nope. None of the above. I took photographs of a bowl of cheerios.





Then I tried to capture a few spots in my house that were particularly depressing. It's very theraputic for me.

Today was much better. I cleaned up about 1/2 of the house and read to the girls, which is always great. And then worked out at the Gym which I'm just loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required