Wednesday, April 9, 2008

craziness

Josiah 7 months

Today has been so crazy. Josiah is really getting to be a handful. He's scooting now so putting him down on a quilt and expecting him to stay there is nolonger and option. He's also sitting up so now when I put him to bed for naps he sits up (or pulls himself up to stand) and screams. And he screams and screams and screams. I tried to let him cry it out today and he never went to sleep after two hours! And then the times when I walk him to sleep or nurse him to sleep the girls wake him up! I'm ready to just explode! But thankfully Daniel is (finally) on his way home and he said I could take a walk when he gets home - that sounds like a good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required