Thursday, February 21, 2008

inspiration procrastination

Tonight I find myself procrastinating I have 200ish photos to sort through & edit from a photo shoot I did for some friends of mine. They are a husband/wife band and they call themselves Clay Canvases. It was drizzling rain so my plan went out the window and, yet again, I wasn't thrilled with my white balance. It was very frustrating. A LOT of the photos are total crap, I messed up on things where I ought to have known better. But while I've been procrastinating I found some neat-o blogs:

An amazing blog attatched to a super-chic photography site called Design Aglow.
Another is here and is the blog for Bottle Bell Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!

Sign up to be notified about upcoming classes!!

* indicates required